Top 10 Questions Homeowners Will Never Ask a Contractor Because They’re Afraid To!
Understandable, you're entrusting a company with your most important possessions (family), asset (home) and resources (money)!
- Are you presently addicted to drugs, alcohol or gambling?
- Are you presently on any prescription medication and if so, for what reason?
- Have you ever been accused or arrested for stealing, lewd acts, DWI, DUI, tax evasion or home improvement fraud?
- Do you presently have any financial problems (lawsuits, liens, foreclosures or judgments)?
- Have you ever owned a company that filed bankruptcy?
- Have you ever changed the name of your company to conceal or avoid prior responsibilities, liabilities, litigation or to mislead due to having a bad reputation?
- Had you ever had a revoked, suspended or invalid Home Improvement license?
- How often has your company been sued by a homeowner due to poor workmanship, not starting or completing a project or by causing any monetary hardships?
- How often has your company been liable for causing property damage during construction?
- How could I be assured that I’ll be extremely pleased with the quality of workmanship and that the final outcome will be an enjoyable, no worry, no mess, and stress -free experience?
- No & never to all, never experimented with drugs.
- No & never.
- No to all. Never been accused or arrested for any reason.
- No to all.
- No, same company name since existence (1973).
- Never been sued for either poor workmanship, not starting or completing a project, or causing any monetary hardships. However I have been in court 5 times but not since 1988. I was the plaintiff on all occasions suing for non-payment.
- None since 1988. Total of 2 prior, 1 due to a hurricane.
- We are a reputable, experienced, skilled, knowledgeable and honest company with a conscious. All work is done & supervised by me to assure only the highest standards. We don’t just state we are one of the best; we have proven we are one of the best!