Guarantees & Warrantees
- Workmanship extended to 2 years beyond completion date of project. (Twice the State Law Requirement ). To notify company please email statement . Company email address on front page of contract.
- If service is requested beyond limitation, company will charge below market value on labor and 100% market value on material.
- All contracts will have a starting & completion date.
- Company will supply proof of Insurance policy prior to signing of contract.
- Company will supply proof of Home Improvement License prior to signing contract.
- Company will supply homeowner all literature delivered with product pertaining to manufactures warranty . Homeowner is responsible to fill out warranty application , mail and obtain confirmation.
- Company will supply homeowner receipt (proof of purchase) if required
- Company will reject any merchandize that is obviously damaged, wrong size or incorrectly ordered or delivered at no charge to homeowner.
- Replacement of any installed product that may become defective ( in full or parts) will be based on suppliers warranty policy . Any compensation, remedy or decision on product will strictly be between homeowner & manufacture Labor reimbursement to Re-install any product may or may not be included in suppliers policy. If not, Company as a courtesy will install below market value on labor.
The Word "Company" refers to Arnone Building & Remodeling Inc. 44 Virginia Rail Drive, Bethany, Ct 06524
Owner : John A. Arnone